Sunday, September 17, 2017
Noon to 5pm
Chili Bowl II, our 2nd annual street party, is a chance to come together
in celebration of the studio arts, music, community, and delicious chili!
CHILI BOWL II WILL INCLUDE:
* Studio Arts Boulder's largest annual Pottery Sale *
The Pottery Sale will take place on Saturday, September 16th & Sunday, September 17th from 10:00am - 5:00pm.
* Live music on the Chili Bowl Stage *
* Artist demonstration and art-making activities (for kids AND adults!) *
* The Chili Cook-Off -- chefs from local restaurants will throw down as they compete against one another for the title of Best Chili *
Confirmed restaurants include The Corner, Mateo, The West End Tavern, & the Reigning Chili Bowl Champions: Dagabi Cucina
* Ice Cream, Beer from local breweries, and other tasty snacks *
All proceeds from Chili Bowl benefit Studio Arts Boulder's outreach initiatives. These include our partnership program with Youth Services Initiative, which serves youth living in low-income housing, our Friday Afternoon Class serving adults with mild-traumatic brain injuries, and our partnership program with Attention Homes for homeless youth and youth in crisis. Read more about these programs here: Outreach.
We did it!
544 chili tasting bowls and 114 beer steins!
Chili Bowl 2016
Winners of the 2016 Chili Cook-Off:
Best Overall Chili
West End Tavern